Best Selling Made in USA Fall Bedding
There are so many things to love about autumn in Maine: incredible foliage, clear crisp days, and apple season, to name a few. Our personal favorite though - switching out the summer bedding for some old fall friends! If you stored some of your beloved Bates blankets over the warm months, now’s the time to haul them back out. And if you find that you’re in need of some new additions to your bed or couch this season, look no further: today we’re sharing our best selling American made fall bedding.
Our Americana Bedspread is classified as a “midweight” bedspread, making it a great year-round choice or perfect for the transitional months of spring or fall.
Here’s what people are saying about the Americana Cotton Matelasse Bedspread:
- “Beautifully and expertly made, and so so soft. This exceeded my expectations in every way. It is worth the wait! Thank you, Bates Mill!” - G.N.
- “Absolutely beautiful bedspread... finally something that’s big enough to cover my mattresses! High quality, good craftsmanship.” - Amanda C.
We absolutely adore this festive, heavyweight terry bedspread. Originally released in the 70’s, our Spirit of America Cotton Bedspread continues to be a showstopping piece for your bedroom 50 years later!
Here’s what people are saying about the Spirit of America Cotton Bedspread:
- “I really love my bedspread and pillow shams. Not only are they beautiful but the quality is great.” - Linda G.
- “Can’t say enough how pleased I am with my purchase. I’ve been looking everywhere for an all cotton bedspread that added color and character to my bedroom. This was worth the wait!.” - Barbara
Just because winter is coming doesn’t mean that you can’t have flowers in your room year-round! Our bestselling coverlet for the fall months is our Lisa’s Choice Coverlet. Like the Americana Bedspread, its midweight classification makes this American made coverlet ideal for those in between seasons. Want to keep it on your bed all winter? Pair it with one of our machine washable cotton blankets for extra warmth.
Did you know?
The Lisa’s Choice pattern is a modern twist on our famous Queen Elizabeth Cotton Matelasse Bedspread, which was originally released in the 1950’s. Can you spot the same flower motifs used in both designs?
The newest edition to our blanket collection is our colorful Herringbone Cotton Blanket. This heavyweight blanket is our cuddliest, softest blanket yet - perfect for those crisp fall evenings! We especially love it in Linen or Brick (pictured) as an addition to your autumn decor.
Did you know?
5. Our “Cult Classic”: Haunted Harvest Matelasse Cotton Throw
Last but not least, we couldn't discuss our fall best sellers without touching upon this seasonal sensation - the Haunted Harvest Matelasse Cotton Throw. This original Bates fan favorite is sometimes released in limited quantities during the fall months...spooky.
Don't want to miss out on getting one for yourself? Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to be alerted when the Haunted Harvest comes back into production.